The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 14
[fusebox_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/themanufacturingexecutive/EP_14_Mixdown_1.mp3″ social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Episode show notes
Many manufacturers rely on events to generate pipeline. What do you do when events shut down?
On this episode of the podcast, I share three tangible ideas for reallocating your marketing budget to keep a steady flow of leads coming while trade shows can’t help you do it.
- Make the shift from brochure marketing that’s all about you to genuinely helpful content marketing that’s about your prospect.
- Market to your existing customers. Your email list is gold.
- Learn how to do video based prospecting. It’s a lot easier than you might think.
Resources we talked about:
- I Need What’s In Your Brain: Extracting Expert Knowledge for Content Marketing w/ Toby Wall
- Video-based prospecting: An easy, but comprehensive guide
- Loom.com for easy prospecting videos
- 4 ways to build your ultimate list for cold outbound email