Who we help and how
We help B2B manufacturers grow through revenue-focused marketing programs.
Our clients include engineering-heavy OEMs, custom machine builders, contract manufacturers, robotics systems integrators and industry 4.0 tech companies. Here’s what our ideal client looks like.
Manufacturers seek our expertise when they’re:
- Lacking awareness among ideal future customers
- Not consistently filling their pipelines with sales-qualified opportunities
- Still relying on trade shows and referrals to drive business
- Unable to connect the dots between their marketing spend and real business outcomes
- Missing cross-selling opportunities with existing customers
- Struggling with an outdated hiring process that doesn’t attract or retain top talent
How we help solve those problems
We implement our services within an intentionally designed and chronological, four-step framework, as follows:
- Road Map: Strategy and tactical plan to get from point A to point B
- Go-to-Market Messaging Strategy: Customer interviews, written positioning language, documented content plan and campaign map
- Essential Content: Most critical base of product/service, blog, video, case study, landing page and/or other content for use in campaigns
- Campaigns: Ongoing campaign launch, management and reporting to both capture existing demand and create new demand
Learn more about this framework and how our process works.
For our clients who need help with modernizing their hiring process, we have a special engagement called the Hiring & Retention Road Map.