Who we help and how
We help midsized B2B manufacturers identify, attract, engage and drive sales opportunities with ideal-fit customers. Here’s a description of our ideal client.
Manufacturers seek our expertise when they’re:
- Lacking awareness among the buying process influencers at the right companies
- Not consistently filling their pipelines with sales-qualified leads
- Too busy servicing customers to effectively prospect new business
- Sick of watching potential customers make uninformed purchases from less-capable competitors
- Anxious to speed up their customers’ long, complex buying processes
- Not confident their marketing spends are producing tangible sales opportunities
How we help solve those problems
We’ll start with a phone call. We want to understand what outcome(s) you want achieve, with what ideal-fit customer type and in what timeframe. If we think we can help you (and if you believe there could be a fit), we’ll begin with a consulting project to create your strategy. Following the project, if both parties still believe we’re the right fit for each other, we’ll implement (or guide your team through the implementation of) your action plan through a combination of brand positioning, content marketing, SEO, website development and optimization, email, account-based marketing and sales enablement.