The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 84
Manufacturers aren’t typically marketing-driven companies. But they should be. Because their existing customer bases and referrals aren’t enough to cut it anymore.
In this solo episode, I cover the following eight guiding principles for manufacturing marketing in 2022:
- The power shift from seller to buyer
- Understanding who makes up the buying committee
- Creating value to gain attention and trust
- Turning the knowledge of your industry experts into marketing assets
- Capturing demand where it already exists
- Creating demand in the rest of your audience
- Communicating regularly with your sales teams
- Measuring results
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The Manufacturing Executive in your favorite podcast player.