The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 89
Listen to this episode here or on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.
powered by Sounder
Additive manufacturing technologies are rapidly disrupting traditional practices.
The adoption rate is increasing, leading to exciting advancements in performance, GTM, and repair applications.
Melanie Lang is the Co-Founder and CEO of FormAlloy and the Women in 3D Printing San Diego Ambassador, and she serves on the Executive Committee of America Makes.
Join us as we discuss:
- The flexible tech behind directed energy deposition
- The right and wrong time for additive manufacturing
- Determining the right toolbox for your needs
- How 3D printing is the fourth transportation modality
- Her advice for manufacturing leaders
Subscribe to The Manufacturing Executive on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.