The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 89
Additive manufacturing technologies are rapidly disrupting traditional practices.
The adoption rate is increasing, leading to exciting advancements in performance, GTM, and repair applications.
Join us as we discuss:
- The flexible tech behind directed energy deposition
- The right and wrong time for additive manufacturing
- Determining the right toolbox for your needs
- How 3D printing is the fourth transportation modality
- Her advice for manufacturing leaders