The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 86
Companies that go international are 20% more profitable on average.
For most manufacturers, the only thing stopping them from reaping the rewards of going global is the fear of the unknown.
But with a little guidance, you can make sure your international ambitions don’t get lost in translation.
Join us as we discuss:
- How to decide where to do business internationally
- The steps to break into a market in another region
- The value of professional translation — domestically and abroad
Be sure to check out these resources:
- Exporting readiness checklist
- Wendy’s Linktree, which features all her important links, including a few free chapters of the books and all her socials.
- Global Marketing Show podcast
- Manufacturing Case Study