The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 86
Listen to this episode here or on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.
powered by Sounder
Companies that go international are 20% more profitable on average.
For most manufacturers, the only thing stopping them from reaping the rewards of going global is the fear of the unknown.
But with a little guidance, you can make sure your international ambitions don’t get lost in translation.
And there is no better guide than today’s guest, Wendy Pease, Owner of Rapport International, who joins the show to share her tips for going global.
Join us as we discuss:
- How to decide where to do business internationally
- The steps to break into a market in another region
- The value of professional translation — domestically and abroad
Be sure to check out these resources:
- Exporting readiness checklist
- Wendy’s Linktree, which features all her important links, including a few free chapters of the books and all her socials.
- Global Marketing Show podcast
- Manufacturing Case Study
Subscribe to The Manufacturing Executive on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.