The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 62
If your content strategy starts with whether there’s keyword search volume around your SEO terms, you’re starting at step five.
Here’s step one: conduct customer interviews to learn what they value and prioritize.
In this episode, I interview Gorilla 76’s own Grace Wright and Aaron Weekes, both Thinker and Strategist, about creating winning content that starts with customers, not keywords.
In this episode we discuss:
- Making your customer’s success the object of your content
- Getting the right messages to the right people
- Providing one of these three qualities: best, first, or different
- Starting your content strategy with the right questions (lots and lots of them)
- Forecasting the future of SEO tactics
Grace Wright can be reached at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grace-wright-76940312a/
Aaron Weekes can be reached at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronmichaelweekes/