The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 57
Listen to this episode here or on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
Video messaging is not just a new technology to learn, it’s a way to connect with human beings that aligns better with how people prefer to communicate these days.
It allows you to lead with your very best asset — yourself.
In situations where face-to-face sales meetings are not always possible, recording a video allows others to take in your message when it’s convenient for them, builds a feeling of psychological proximity, and offers more personalized interaction than a wall of text.
On this episode of The Manufacturing Executive, we connect with Ethan Beute — chief evangelist at BombBomb, author, and host of The Customer Experience Podcast — and discuss all the ways in which using video messaging in your business can increase trust, make complex issues more digestible, and boost customer relations with humanization.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Getting into the routine of utilizing video messaging helps you develop a healthy habit of gratitude
- A video message is the modern day handwritten note when used as a thank you or encouragement message
- The Video Adoption Guide is the fastest way for you and your team to get going (and keep going!) with personal video messages
- Overcoming the initial technology barrier can be challenging, so begin with simple, heartfelt messages like thank you, congratulations, and job well done
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience, by Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli
Subscribe to The Manufacturing Executive on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website.