The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 57
Video messaging is not just a new technology to learn, it’s a way to connect with human beings that aligns better with how people prefer to communicate these days.
It allows you to lead with your very best asset — yourself.
In situations where face-to-face sales meetings are not always possible, recording a video allows others to take in your message when it’s convenient for them, builds a feeling of psychological proximity, and offers more personalized interaction than a wall of text.
On this episode of The Manufacturing Executive, we connect with Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb, author, and host of The Customer Experience Podcast, and discuss all the ways in which using video messaging in your business can increase trust, make complex issues more digestible, and boost customer relations with humanization.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Getting into the routine of utilizing video messaging helps you develop a healthy habit of gratitude.
- A video message is the modern day handwritten note when used as a thank you or encouragement message.
- The Video Adoption Guide is the fastest way for you and your team to get going (and keep going!) with personal video messages.
- Overcoming the initial technology barrier can be challenging, so begin with simple, heartfelt messages like thank you, congratulations, and job well done.
- Rehumanize Your Business: How Personal Videos Accelerate Sales and Improve Customer Experience, by Ethan Beute and Stephen Pacinelli