The Manufacturing Executive: Episode 101
Our workforce has changed drastically over the decades. The highly desirable and stable manufacturing industry of the past has struggled to retain workers in our modern times. But there is a way to revitalize the manufacturing industry in the US to keep up with the manufacturing powerhouses around the world.
Today’s guest, Jason Azevedo, Chief Strategy Officer at MRCA, shares his views on the importance of investing in your workforce, how automation keeps workers employed, and what manufacturing companies can do to build stronger communities.
Join us as we discuss:
- What revitalizing manufacturing looks like today
- Why employee health and wellness is most important
- How automation and robotics benefit the worker
- How to empower smaller communities through manufacturing
- How to make your company desirable to buyers