It’s hard to believe, but 2013 is pretty much in the rearview mirror at this point. It amazes me how fast the time goes. But hey, they say it flies when you’re having fun. And this year, well, we’ve had some fun.
As the year comes to a close, and before all the “Top (insert number) of 2013” lists inundate your feeds and streams, I thought I’d go ahead and list out the six best things that happened to Gorilla this year.
- Our office has grown to a crew of six fantastic individuals. They say a company is only as good as the people that work there. With this group, we’re confident that we’re in great shape.
- From our work with The Korte Company, Thomas Industrial Coatings and TruQC, to the stuff we’re doing for American Piping Products, Recycling Consultants, cieTrade and now a new client we really can’t name yet, we’ve grown as specialists in industrial marketing. We’ve even put together some resources based off all that we’re learning. Check out our most popular white paper.
- We turned a few heads this year and received some hardware because of it. We were named one of St. Louis’ best web-design agencies, we won three more CMA Star Awards and added an eHealthcare Leadership Award to our non-existent trophy case.
- Gorilla76.com was rebuilt. Which, I’ll have you know, we’re already revising. A web-marketer’s work is never done…
- We celebrated five years of being in business. And we’re excited for five more.
- And of course, we continued to forge strong relationships with friends and supporters just like yourself. Thank you sincerely. The support means more than you could ever imagine.
Here’s to a strong – Gorilla strong – 2014! Thanks for reading.